Carmack favoures 360 Over PS3!

John Carmack, founder of id software and main programmer of massive hit title for the PC Quake 3 Arena, he stated that he loves programming for PC
more than any other system. However with an interview with Game Informer Carmack stated his favour of the Xbox 360 while questioning some of Sonys design choice of the PS3.
"Microsoft has done a spectacular job on the 360 support," Carmack told GI. "I've been pulling for Microsoft, because I think they've done a better job for development support, and I think they have made somewhat smarter decisions on the platform. It's not like the PlayStation 3 is a piece of junk or anything. I was not a fan of the PlayStation 2 and the way its architecture was set up. With the PlayStation 3, it's not even that it's ugly--they just took a design decision [to use an asymmetric CPU] that wasn't the best from a development standpoint."
This doesnt mean that ID software won't devolope for PS3, however it does suggest that
it may not be high priority.

1 Comments:
It is the best time to make a few plans for the long
run and it's time to be happy. I have learn this submit and if I may just I wish to counsel you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write subsequent articles regarding this article. I want to read more issues approximately it!
Here is my weblog: diets that work for women
By
Anonymous, At
4 April 2013 at 08:45
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home